CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

A little late to the party!

OK, I have finally given in to the blogging world. It is a world that has called my name for several years now. I have ignored it as if it is my mom calling me in for dinner. I'm starving, but I don't want to stop what I am doing long enough to obey. I guess I am finally ready to comply! With the life I live raising two boys and a little girl that has an array of special needs, the experiences, funny stories, and inspiring moments are never ending. I have a collection of writings on these various things written on notebook paper, scrap paper, and computer documents. I am looking forward to having a place to put them all and share them with friends, family, and whoever else stumbles upon this blog among many.

No comments:

Post a Comment